Pak Bonsai Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pak Bonsai Forum.

Bonsai forum in Pakistan.how to make a bonsai,how to care for bonsai,lets talk about bonsai.how to create a bonsai,soil,pots,watering,pruning,cutting,styling.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please Guide Me !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
adnan07

Please Guide Me !!! Empty
PostSubject: Please Guide Me !!!   Please Guide Me !!! EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:36 pm

Hello !
This is Adnan Naeem.

I watched Bonsai tree in news few days ago and fallen in love with it.

I know nothing about Bonsai...

I tried to buy it but cant find a place in pakistan....
Please help me to grow it myself....

I'm totally lay man...

Guide me from the start... like what soil and pot i need and what kinda tree i should select

Thanking you in anticipation
Back to top Go down
pak bonsai
Admin
pak bonsai

PostSubject: Re: Please Guide Me !!!   Please Guide Me !!! EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 am

for beginners i will suggest ficus,please choose Black ficus for it.its very hard to die plant and response well even for sever cuttings.
here is the link '' how to make a Bonsai'' from a plant. https://pakbonsai.forumotion.com/t33-how-to-make-a-bonsai

please note its step by step,you cant make bonsai at once.
Back to top Go down
ismaeelbutt

PostSubject: Please guide me~~~   Please Guide Me !!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Hello Sir Pak bonsai, I'm Ismaeel from faisalabad and studying medicine(my hometown is Sialkot) & i always have a lot of love for bonsai & different planting techniques but the problem is that I'm beginner & have lil knowledge & no experience so please can you help me in person or do you know anyone near my region who can teach these techniques to me so i can start it quickly & confidently? waiting for your kind reply.
Ismaeel
Faisalabad
0331-6166370
Back to top Go down
amanHussain
amanHussain

PostSubject: Re: Please Guide Me !!!   Please Guide Me !!! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:16 pm

As a beginner, it is vital to read as much material on bonsai. Internet is a great place... I personally like articles from evergreengardenworks.com. If you haven't been inclined towards growing plants in the past, then start with the basics of growing plants in general.

Also, getting acquainted with quality bonsai pitcures helps in understanding the design and artistic aspects of bonsai. The pakbonsai site has some really good pictures forum.

- Aman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Guide Me !!!   Please Guide Me !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Guide Me !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pak Bonsai Forum. :: Pak Bonsai forum :: Bonsai Soil-
Jump to: