Pak Bonsai Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pak Bonsai Forum.

Bonsai forum in Pakistan.how to make a bonsai,how to care for bonsai,lets talk about bonsai.how to create a bonsai,soil,pots,watering,pruning,cutting,styling.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

please introduce yourself.

Go down 
+13
amanHussain
Muhammad Ajmal
noortalpur
Khaimraj
salman
Asim
Habib
Inaam
Shaukat
nmafzal
farooq
rashid
pak bonsai
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pak bonsai
Admin
pak bonsai

please introduce yourself. Empty
PostSubject: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:45 pm

hi to all members,
i hope you will feel nice here.
as one of our member has pointed out the valid point of missing of introduction forum so here is it.
please introduce yourself here so we can know our members,their location profession and other they want to share about themselves.
first of all i do start with my introduction.
my name is majed i am from city of Gujranwala,Pakistan.by profession i am lawyer.
i have been in this hobby since last 12 years but due to less knowledge and experience i could not make a good bonsai,i hope with the help of all you members i will be succeeded to make a good bonsai.
thanks.
and a news,
the admin has got a good job so he will not continue more with us.he is in the job where he is not allowed and access to net.so wish him best of luck for future.
Back to top Go down
rashid

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm

my name is rashid,living in city of gujranwala.
and i am the first "shagird" of pak bonsai.
.he has urged me to adopt this art/hobby and he is succeeded in his mission.
Back to top Go down
farooq
seedling bonsai

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi, my name is Farooq, I am an engineer by profession, I belong to Lahore. Presently working in Rawalpindi. Was attracted to the art of bonsai four yaers earlier. Got my first bonsai from Karachi couple of years back. Today I discovered this forum. Have many queries on the subject hope I will find the answers in this forum.
Back to top Go down
pak bonsai
Admin
pak bonsai

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:27 am

farooq welcome to pak bonsai.
nice to see that engineers also like the Arts.. Surprised
i would like to see the pics of your bonsai..which type and style is this?
Back to top Go down
nmafzal

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Asalam Alekum,
my name is Nauman. I work in Lahore, a telecom engineer by profession. A couple of years back I got a book in Urdu on Bonsai art written by someone in Karachi, but could not follow it. I just hope I can do better this time, with help from the forum members. A good effort by the moderator. Looking at the number of users one can imagine there aren't many Bonsai enthusiasts in Pakistan. Let us hope the community grows for the mutual benefit of all, best wishes and Allah Hafiz,
Nauman
Back to top Go down
http://www.biggtech.com
pak bonsai
Admin
pak bonsai

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:20 am

welcome Nauman to pak bonsai..no doubt there are few Bonsai enthusiasts in Pakistan but situation is changing now..i hope there will be good number of bonsai lovers in Pakistan in near future.
i iwll advise you to start your Bonsai after some basic info,i hope you will mark the job.
regards
Back to top Go down
Shaukat

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:56 am

Hello everyone,

I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh, and have been pursuing the art of bonsai for 10 years or so. By profession, I am engaged in business.
Bonsai is like a passsion to me and although I am not quite sure if this Forum is meant only for members from Pakistan but as the climate of the sub-continent is more or less the same I decided to join this forum.

Regards,
Shaukat
Back to top Go down
pak bonsai
Admin
pak bonsai

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:55 am

Shaukat welcome to Pak Bonsai,
nice to see you here,this forum is for bonsai lovers not for only Pakistanis.and you are from our own Bangladesh,you will be pleased to know that we already have one member from USA ,Gnom, he is very good artist of bonsai.
and i have checked your taste and collection on knowledgeofbonsai.org
its honor for us that you have joined Pak Bonsai.waiting for your collection's picture here.
Welcome
Back to top Go down
Shaukat

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Hello Majed,
Nice to read your welcome message. Yes, I have noticed that Norm (Gnome) is from USA.
It would be my pleasure too to be in touch with your members. I shall be posting some of the bonsai I had been working on, inshallah, very soon.

Regards,
Shaukat
Back to top Go down
Inaam

Inaam

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Inaam here from Lahore,

Studying art and developed a recent but deep fascination for bonsais, and feel nothing better than these beauties now.
I am naive in this particular art of raising these, but are training few. They are as young as my knowledge. I shall certainly upload pictures of these for helpful comments.
And seeking a master for guidance, i hope i ll find many enthusiasts here
Smile
Back to top Go down
pak bonsai
Admin
pak bonsai

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:13 pm

welcome inaam to Pak Bonsai
nice to see an art student on forum, as Bonsai is an art,you will find it easy
please show your plants pics.
regards
Back to top Go down
Inaam

Inaam

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:59 pm

I ll upload them as soon as possible,
thanks
Back to top Go down
Shaukat

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 am

Inaam wrote:
I ll upload them as soon as possible,
thanks
Hi Inaam,
Am looking forward to seeing your work here....

Regards,
Shaukat
Back to top Go down
Inaam

Inaam

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:30 pm

I ll upload as soon as I find time, actually terribly busy with my thesis these days plus my camera has some issues.
thanks shaukat for your anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Shaukat

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Ok Inaam, shall wait to see your posts soon.... meantime, I will be sending a couple of pics of my bonsai to Pak Bonsai moderator for posting them under the correct subject head.

Shaukat
Back to top Go down
pak bonsai
Admin
pak bonsai

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 pm

[img]please introduce yourself. How_to10[/img]

thanks Shaukat for your interest.
to upload a picture please click the thumbnail i have circled with black,a dialog box will open and you can locate your picture from your PC and upload it.after uploading, the dialogue box will show three option,please copy the image code from it and then click the button i have circled with red,in this please paste your image code that you have copied,its done.
if find any difficulty please e-mail me at pakbonsai@gmail.com i will feel proud to assist your good self.
regards
Back to top Go down
Shaukat

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:36 pm

pak bonsai,

I tried to post some pics yesterday.... but after attempting 'New Post' I couldn't find any icon for attaching or uploading pics of my shohin bonsai. Finally I mailed the pics to the moderater of pak bonsai.

Am planning to post some progression pics for sharing with members.
Can you or anyone pls advise how to attach or upload pics?

Shaukat
Back to top Go down
pak bonsai
Admin
pak bonsai

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:21 am

Salam Shaukat,
here is the link to post the pics,
https://pakbonsai.forumotion.com/pak-bonsai-club-f5/how-to-post-pictures-in-the-forum-t58.htm#272
or simply you can email me at pakbonsai@gmail.com
if you have sent any email to me before,i have not received it yet.
Back to top Go down
Habib

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Salam all,
Im habib from lahore, an engineer by profession and into bonsai for ten years.I have made a few bonsai and lost some one way or the other. This art demands lot of patience and perseverence. It is really nice to be on this forum to learn from each other.
Habib
Back to top Go down
pak bonsai
Admin
pak bonsai

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:37 am

Habib welcome to Pak Bonsai,
nice to see an experienced member on the forum.
we will like to see your collection here.
Back to top Go down
Asim

Asim

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Hello My Name is Asim Iqbal I m From Lahore I love Nature and Plants and fall in Love with bonsai i am new in Bonsai hobby hope will learn more in the kindness of Experienced members and Moderator.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
pak bonsai
Admin
pak bonsai

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 am

Asim Welcome to Pak Bonsai.
you love to nature is natural,as you live in Lahore.
some time i feel it dream when i travel on mall road or canal road.
No doubt in past ten years lahore has got a lot of greenery.
have you tried your hands on Bonsai yet or not?
Back to top Go down
Asim

Asim

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:45 am

Thank u Pak bonsai not i have not tried yet to make bonsai but a big admirer of bonsai please guide me to make bonsai of my own recently i purchase this
please introduce yourself. 2074zme
Please guide me can this one became my first Bonsai what should i do plz tell me its local and Botanical name please.
Back to top Go down
salman

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:52 pm

hay i am salman.this plant name is desert rose.yes this is good for bonsai
Back to top Go down
Asim

Asim

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Thank u Salman Can u Guide me What precaustions should i adopt for this Plant and when i start to Shape him as Bonsai ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please introduce yourself.   please introduce yourself. Empty

Back to top Go down

please introduce yourself.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pak Bonsai Forum. :: New to Pak Bonsai :: introductions-
Jump to: