Pak Bonsai Forum.

Bonsai forum in Pakistan.how to make a bonsai,how to care for bonsai,lets talk about bonsai.how to create a bonsai,soil,pots,watering,pruning,cutting,styling.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Amidst the Madness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
amanHussain

PostSubject: Amidst the Madness   Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:04 pm

As a Pakistani (especially a Karachiite) we all know how stressful our daily lives has been with political unrest, extremism, economic difficulties, and others. If we have so much to worry about and focus on, then why do we prioritize bonsai as our hobby? Why do we spend time on bonsai when we can be thinking and spending more time with other more important things?

Not to mention that bonsai is not an easy hobby; there is a lot to learn in keeping a tree healthy and looking good (like a tree). That takes up a lot of research and time. Having said all this, I think I know why Pakistanis are more gravitated towards bonsai.

To me, a 'quality' bonsai provides peace and tranquility to the soul, just by enjoying the naturalness and beauty of the tree in a pot. Personally, my best time with the trees is when I water them and watch them soak up all that moisture. The effect that bonsai trees have on us is why we do bonsai in Pakistan.

When most of half of our day is spent in madness, then we need some time to deflate and relax. That is why Pakistanis need this hobby more than anyone. And hopefully people will keep the pakbonsai forums alive, because these forums are a great source of 'local' information about anything bonsai related in your area.
Back to top Go down
pak bonsai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Amidst the Madness   Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Aman rightly said. I second.

Amidst the Madness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1