Pak Bonsai Forum.

Bonsai forum in Pakistan.how to make a bonsai,how to care for bonsai,lets talk about bonsai.how to create a bonsai,soil,pots,watering,pruning,cutting,styling.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Repotting the bonsai?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iskhan
seedling bonsai

PostSubject: Repotting the bonsai?    Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi

I try re-potting 4 to 5 different fruit's bonsai trees i.e. Orange, Lemon, Mango but every time the tree die. I don't know what is I am doing wrong?

1st Method: When I see the tree pot is fill with roots then take off the tree from the pot and cut all the thick roots and remove some soil around the tree and then put it center on new pot having layer of soil containing this size O of rocks and then put the mixture of compost and this size of O of rocks around it.

2nd Method: When I see the tree pot is fill with roots then take off the tree from the pot and cut all the thick roots and remove all soil of the tree and then put it center on new pot having layer of soil containing this size O of rocks and then put the mixture of compost and this size of O of rocks around it.

3rd Method: When I see the tree pot is fill with roots then take off the tree from the pot and cut all the thick roots only and then put it center on new pot having layer of soil containing this size O of rocks and then put the mixture of compost and this size of O of rocks around it.
Back to top Go down

Repotting the bonsai?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1