Pak Bonsai Forum.

Bonsai forum in Pakistan.how to make a bonsai,how to care for bonsai,lets talk about bonsai.how to create a bonsai,soil,pots,watering,pruning,cutting,styling.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tangerine Orange

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dak

PostSubject: Tangerine Orange    Fri May 06, 2011 10:44 pm

after the first try i felt confident and tries some other plants too. Here is the Tangerine Orange plant it was pruned almost a mont before and is in its new pot since last 20 days. [img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
pak bonsai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tangerine Orange    Sat May 07, 2011 11:53 am

DAK,please transfer the plant in bigger training pot next year for better growth.
and my suggestion will be to cut the tree from the mark,its my suggestion may be other member differ from it,final choice will be yours.

PostSubject: Re: Tangerine Orange    Tue May 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Did you take the pictures with your phone? There is a lot of bad movement that has blurred your pictures.

Anyway, I like the material... ironically, it has a lot of 'good movement' in the trunk. If the red line suggests where you will chop the trunk, then I am with you. It is a good decision and will probably suggest a slant style.

In addition, I would wire the branches down, and pot the tree in a large training pot to strengthen and thicken the tree. I think Citrus species have very brittle branches, so if wiring causes some cracking of the branches, then stick to clip-n-grow method.

- AH
Back to top Go down
dak

PostSubject: Re: Tangerine Orange    Wed May 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Yes i took them from the mobile and let me admit i m not a good photographer because my hands remain in motion while taking pictures thanks to digital age which helpd me figure out this issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tangerine Orange    

Back to top Go down

Tangerine Orange
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1